Removing the indoor garden

Unfortunately the indoor garden didn’t work so well on the long run. It turns out my living room never gets direct sunlight, and as a result mold and mushrooms started to appear in between the plants. Also, due to the lack of sunlight, many plants couldn’t develop and ended up dying early.
Last week Arnika and I removed the indoor garden. Here is us picking up the soil and transporting the plants to vases:

I have cleaned the bed where the soil was resting on, and I’m setting up the plants on that same frame, except that now they are in vases and everything looks a lot more organized.

Maybe in the future if I end up moving to a place with more sunlight I can try this again. It was fun while it lasted!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s